Thursday, June 26, 2014

Teatox

I've been reading a lot about this "teatox" thing people are doing this summer and I figured I'd give it try to see what all the hype is about. I selected the Tiny Tea, which is a 28 day detox program that's supposed to help with metabolism along with an exciting assortment of other things like keeping your skin clear, making you less bitchy during that time of the month and giving you nice energy boost. 
While most people I've seen using this are only in it for the weight loss benefits, I'm more interested in the skin clearing, anti-PMS magic that it's supposed to have. 
I'm supposed to drink the tea twice a day, 30 minutes before or after I eat. The tea itself is a blend of oolong, jueming zi, he ye,shan zha, lai fu zi, chen pi, and mai ya, so it should taste pretty good. 
I'll check in after my 28 days to give my full (and experienced) opinion of the tea and the results. In the meantime, you can always check out their website www.yourtea.com to look through their other tea selections. 

Xoxo
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment