Friday, January 2, 2015

Muse by Lucca


Over the holiday I got the opportunity to shoot some photos of a store that my friend owns. It's called Muse by Lucca. The store has an amazing selection of the most beautiful housewares and accessories as well as some great clothes.


Iron Masters made all of the custom tables and store fixtures to add to the overall modern elegance of the store.





Muse is located in Penn Square Mall in Oklahoma City. If you're in the area go by and check them out!

xoxo
sasha

*I really loved getting to photograph muse, it was a nice change from shooting portraits. I look forward to photography the other lovely Lucca stores.

*I have a lovely announcement that I will share in a couple days regarding my photography. I can't wait to tell you guys about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment